Nominations Due by 5:00PM Eastern time on Friday, January 28, 2022
To make a nomination for the Cancer Community Awards (or C2 Awards), please complete the following form. We anticipate this should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Details for award criteria can be found on the C2 Awards page and general rules for nominations are as follows:
- Nominees must be based in the United States to be considered.
- Nominations must be submitted via the official nomination form at below.
- All nominations must be received by 5:00PM Eastern time on Friday, January 28, 2022 or extended deadline if announced.
- Nominators may nominate themselves, their own organization, or another person or organization for consideration. In the event of multiple nominations for the same person, organization, or related organizations, the Administrator/Sponsor reserves the right to merge connected nominations into one.
- Nominators may nominate up to five (5) individuals or organizations per category. Each nomination will require its own form.
- Individuals or organizations may only be entered in one category. In the case of an individual or organization being nominated in multiple categories, the Administrator/Sponsor reserves the right to select the most applicable category.
- Employees and family members of the Administrator/Sponsor are not eligible to be nominated.
We appreciate your contribution to these awards. For a detailed description of the 2022 Award Categories, please see rules & regulations.
*Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are required and a nomination cannot be submitted if these are left blank.