Nominations Due by 5PM ET on Friday, March 19, 2021
To make a nomination for the Cancer Community Awards (or C2 Awards), please complete the following form. We anticipate this should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Details for award criteria can be found on the C2 Awards page and general rules for nominations are as follows:
- Nominations must be received by 5PM ET on Friday, March 19, 2021.
- Nominees must be based in the United States.
- Nominators may nominate themselves, their own organization or another person or organization.
- Nominators may nominate up to five (5) individuals or organizations per category. Each nomination will require its own form.
- Employees and family members of AstraZeneca and/or Scientific American Custom Media are not eligible to be nominated
- For more information on the Rules & Regulations, please see here.
We appreciate your contribution to these awards. For a detailed description of the 2021 Award Categories, please see C2 Awards.
*Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are required and a nomination cannot be submitted if these are left blank.